San Francisco Leak Detection
Dependable Leak Repair Services in San Francisco & the Surrounding South Bay Area
Leak detection has always been one of the more intricate plumbing services because it is so difficult to accurately find hidden leaks. While other plumbing companies are still cutting holes in the walls or tearing up the floor to figure out what the problem might be, our San Francisco leak repair pros will have accurately located any plumbing failure imaginable without ever cutting or drilling a hole.
We use the right tools to accurately pinpoint any leak within a plumbing system. Each tool our San Francisco leak detection team uses has a specific purpose for which it is best suited. Leak detection is no longer an art but a process of elimination. Our handpicked, experienced, and well-respected plumbers all go through extensive training and have years of knowledge behind them.
What Are The Signs That I Need To Repair A Leak?
If you have a leak in your home, it's important to get it repaired as soon as possible. Leaks can cause serious damage to your property and can lead to expensive repairs.
Signs of a Water Leak:
- Water stains on your walls or ceiling: This is one of the most obvious signs that you have a leak. If you see water stains, it means that water is seeping through somewhere and causing damage.
- Mold or mildew: Leaks can often lead to mold or mildew growth. If you see mold or mildew, it's important to get the leak fixed as soon as possible.
- Cracks in your walls or ceiling: Leaks can cause cracks to form in your walls or ceiling. If you see cracks, it's a good idea to get the leak fixed before it gets worse.
- High water bills: Leaks can often lead to higher than normal water bills. If you notice that your water bill is higher than usual, it's a good idea to check for leaks.
If you notice any of these signs, it's important to get the leak fixed as soon as possible. Leaks can cause serious damage to your home and can be very expensive to repair. A professional plumber will be able to quickly fix the leak and prevent further damage to your home. Contact our leak detection pros in San Francisco today to schedule a leak inspection.
Call us today at (415) 779-7323 - we’re the local experts for leak detection in San Francisco.
Why Work with Us?We Set the Highest Standard for Quality
Pleasant Working Environment
Thorough and Efficient Leak Detection
If you have noticed any potential signs of a leak, it's imperative you contact our experienced San Francisco leak detection experts for service. We can inspect your home or business to identify the potential source of the problem and necessary repair.
Our San Francisco Leak Detection Process Includes:
- Visual Inspection – With our specialized training and years of experience, a simple walk through inspection of the property allows us to identify most or all of the plumbing problems. The visual inspection often tells us how best to proceed.
- Pressure Testing – Is the water pressure too high or too low? This tells us if there is a leak within the pressurized system and if it is the hot or cold side of the system.
- Moisture Probing and Sensors – Informs us if moisture is present in places it shouldn’t be and how much moisture is present. This often helps our San Francisco leak repair pros to determine its source.
- Fiber Optic Bore Scope – Provides a visual inspection within the walls and between floors without cutting or drilling holes.
- Thermal Laser – Measures heat through concrete slabs or other surfaces.
- Thermal Camera – Gives a good visual inspection without having to open walls.
- Pinpoint Audio Location
- Electronic Pipe Location
The San Francisco leak repair specialists at 24-7 Rooter are licensed and highly trained plumbing professionals that are fast and efficient. Contact us online today or call (415) 779-7323.
“Sean was amazing and did a great job. Super nice and professional, cleared my pipes from the streets, fixed my shower, toilets, drains and more!”