Considering a Change? Are you tired of dealing with the same hassles at work, day-in and day-out? Are your skills going unnoticed?
At 24/7 Rooter & Plumbing, we care about employees and make sure to prioritize our team so they have the bandwidth to care for customers. We are a high volume service plumbing and drain cleaning company looking to hire new team members.
About 24-7 Rooter & Plumbing
We are a company committed to quality service by employing career-minded motivated individuals looking for a better place to work. We have openings for goal-orientated individuals to work in a growing plumbing service and repair company in San Francisco CA. We offer top wages, medical insurance , uniforms, company truck and a pleasant working environment.
All candidates are required to have a valid Drivers License & at least 2 years experience in service and repair work.
Watch video below to see details on responsibilities of this position.
Ideal Candidate Skills Include:
- Clear, concise communication skills; able to talk to client in simple terms about plumbing systems.
- Strong organizational skills when it comes to performing work.
- Have a strategic approach when showing businesses and homeowners their repair/replacement options.
- Engage the customer in the work you are performing at their location.
- Able to run equipment, install various water heaters and fixtures, etc.
- Knows how to use drain-clearing equipment, cameras, leak locators, etc.
- Possess strong trouble-shooting skills.
- Have a clean background.
Typical Work On A Daily Basis
- Drain cleaning/stoppages in and out of the home
- Repairs on toilets, water heaters, garbage disposals, water softeners, etc.
- All interior plumbing lines/fixtures
- Faucets/fixtures on showers and sinks
- Video Camera Inspections
- Pipelining and Repiping
- Water lines/service
- Anything else having to do with plumbing systems
Come and join our team and enjoy the benefits, rewards and stability that a growing, successful company can offer. Give our team a call or apply using the form below - we're exciting to hear from you!