Gas Line Repair in San Francisco
Quality Gas Line Plumbing in San Mateo and Throughout the South Bay
A gas leak can be extremely dangerous in your home. In these scenarios, it is best to reach out to a professional San Francisco gas line repair specialist to make sure the leak is completely taken care of as soon as possible.
How to Tell if You Have a Gas Leak
In the modern home of today, a gas leak can stem from a variety of sources. As many major appliances make use of gas, such as your water heater, the source of the leak must be traced from the gas main onward. 24/7 Rooter & Plumbing’s technicians in San Francisco will find all leaks and successfully stop them wherever they occur.
Signs of a Gas Leak in Your Home:
- Gas smell
- Hissing noises or clanging from your gas line
- A white cloud or dust cloud near the gas line
- Higher than usual gas usage
- Dying plants
- Physical symptoms of dizziness, fatigue, loss of concentration, loss of consciousness or nausea
If you’ve detected a gas leak in your house or place of business, give our San Francisco gas line repair pros a call immediately. The plumbing experts at 24/7 Rooter & Plumbing can effectively stop the leak and restore your systems to safe working order.
What Does a Gas Leak Smell Like?
As natural gas doesn’t have an odor, a harmless chemical is added to help home and businessowners know if their property has a leak. This typically is described as a “rotten egg”, sewage, or sulfur like odor. In the event that you smell this odor and notice other possible signs that may indicate a gas leak, be sure to evacuate the property, contact emergency services and call our plumbers for a repair.
What Causes a Gas Leak?
- Older gas lines
- The fittings, connections, or seals between the lines and appliances are worn or damaged
- The appliance wasn’t hooked up or installed properly
- Lack of maintenance
- Increased gas usage which the lines aren’t equipped to handle
- Lack of necessary ventilation
- Rusted piping that has corroded or cracked
Quality San Francisco Gas Line Installation & Repair Solutions
Whether your gas pipes and valves need to be repaired, replaced or merely adjusted to stop the leak, our San Francisco gas leak repair experts will fix gas lines and ensure your home’s gas systems are restored to safety and efficiency.
Pleasant Working Environment
“These guys come in, look at the situation, explain what they are going to do and give an estimate. They are efficient, friendly, and completely professional!”